Item # TS-HDI-3 is built in High Quality Aluminum Alloy and Black Powder Coated. The Sleek and Hydrodynamic design will reduce collection of debris, keep the transducer positioned correctly and will not interfere with the transducer signal.
It will fit the Lowrance® Elite HDI (Hybrid Dual Imaging) Skimmer Transducer # 000-10977-001 (50/200kHz-455/800kHz) this is most commonly known as the salt/deep water series transducer.
TS-HDI-3 will fit the following trolling motors:
Minnkota 24v 80 lb thrust
Minnkota 36v 101 and 112 lb thrust
Motorguide 24v 82 lb thrust
Motorguide 36v 109 lb thrust
WARNING: for Minnkota 24v 71 lb thrust and below (prop and skeg on opposite ends) AND Motorguide 12v 55 lb Thrust and below, additional components are required for fit purposes.
1. For trolling motor installation, two straps are required and are not included. Optional – HDTS-B black powder coated stainless straps @ $5.95 each
2. On the side of a Jack Plate ~ choose an L Bracket to suit your Jack Plate
3. On the hole shot plate (under the jack plate) ~ choose a Wedge to suit your Jack Plate
4. On the Transom Set Back ~ choose a Wedge to suit your Boat
NOTE: the transducer cannot be attached to items 2, 3 or 4 without the Transducer Shield®
5. If you do not have a Jack Plate ~ Go to Spring Back Bracket # SBB-4 to install the transducer to the transom
IMPORTANT: To best serve you, it is important that we know trolling motor and/or boat information. Please answer the applicable questions below. Thank you
When you See More Fish you Catch More Fish
Fits Lowrance® Elite HDI (Hybrid Dual Imaging) Skimmer transducer # 000-10977-001 (50/200kHz)