This item is user friendly for various installation options – * Trolling Motor * Side of the Jack Plate * Hole Shot Plate or * Set Back Additional components are required.
When ordering this item, please note in the comment area which transducer you have. Either the Garmin GT30 or GT34 transducer. It is important for us to know this please.
Item # TG-D/S-Vu is built in High Quality Aluminum Alloy and Black Powder Coated to withstand harsh environment. It is designed to fit Garmin DownVü/SideVü transducer # 010-12089-00 (GT30-TM) and transducer # 010-12776-00 (GT34-UHD-TM). For transducer recognition, please enlarge the pictures. When ordering this item, please note in the comment area which transducer you have. Either the GT30 or GT34. It is important for us to know this please. Enlarge the picture showing the back of the transducers.
The Transducer Shield’s sleek hydrodynamic design will cut through the water for less drag especially on trolling motors. It reduces collection of debris, keeps the transducer positioned correctly and will not interfere with the transducer signal..
For Trolling Motor installation, two straps are required and are not included. Optional: HDTS-B heavy duty black powder coated stainless steel straps @ $5.95 each and available in three sizes.
WARNING: Due to the size of the transducer and Transducer Shield on Minnkota up to 70 lb thrust trolling motors (skeg & prop on opposite ends) and Motorguide 55 lb thrust and below, additional components may be required for a better fit on the trolling motor.
The TG-DS-Vu is designed to easily attach to one of our L Brackets or Wedges for Jack Plate, Hole Shot Plate or Set Back installation. When purchasing this item to attach to your jack plate, please go to:
* L Brackets for install on the side of the jack plate – choose by jack plate brand and size
* Wedges for install on the hole shot plate under the jack plate – choose by jack plate brand and size
* Go to Wedges for install under the transom set back – if your boat does not have a flat set back, this is not a good option for you.
* Go to Spring Back Bracket # SBB-4 to install the transducer on the transom (if you do not have a jack plate)
* Go to Armor Plate # AP-D/S-Vu (an additional option to the Spring Back Bracket)
It is very important that you complete the questionnaire when ordering this item. The information you provide will help us to assist you better and avoid a delay in shipping your order.
Proudly Designed and Built in the USA
Installing your Transducer Correctly is Important
See More Fish …… Catch More Fish