Ideal for Installing on a trolling motor, on the side of a jack plate or on the boat set back. Additional components will be required.
It is very important that you complete the questionnaire when ordering this item.
Item # TG-DS-84 is built in High Quality Aluminum Alloy and Black Powder Coated to withstand harsh environment. It is designed to fit Garmin DownVü/SideVü Chirp Ttransducer Model GT40. (Pictures coming soon. The Shield looks like TG-DS-Vu ~ just a little longer and taller)
The Transducer Shield’s sleek hydrodynamic design will cut through the water for less drag especially on trolling motors. It reduces collection of debris, keeps the transducer positioned correctly and will not interfere with the transducer signal..
For Trolling Motor installation, two straps are required and are not included. Optional: HDTS-B heavy duty black powder coated stainless steel straps @ $5.95 each and available in three sizes.
WARNING: Due to the size of the transducer and Transducer Shield when installed on a trolling motor additional components will be required , for a better fit on the trolling motor. Please call for assistance.
The TG-DS-8.4 is designed to easily attach to one of our L Brackets or Wedges for Jack Plate, Hole Shot Plate or Set Back installation. When purchasing this item to attach to your jack plate, please go to:
* L Brackets for install on the side of the jack plate – choose by jack plate brand and size
* Wedges for install on the hole shot plate under the jack plate – choose by jack plate brand and size
* Go to Wedges for install under the transom set back – if your boat does not have a flat set back, this is not a good option for you.
* Go to Spring Back Bracket # SBB-4 to install the transducer on the transom (if you do not have a jack plate)
* Go to Armor Plate # AP-DS-8.4 (an additional option to the Spring Back Bracket)
It is very important that you complete the questionnaire when ordering this item. The information you provide will help us to assist you better and avoid a delay in shipping your order.
Proudly Designed and Built in the USA
Installing your Transducer Correctly is Important
See More Fish …… Catch More Fish