$79.95 – $101.85
SBB-5 Spring Back Bracket used with factory mounting hardware or eliminate the factory bracket by adding an Armor Plate (sold separately) to the Spring Back Bracket. An Armor Plate protects the transducer from front to back and side to side.
The information that you provide in the questionnaire will help to assist you better and avoid a delay in shipping your order.
THEY ARE IN STOCK …… THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Introducing our NEW ~ Item # SBB-5 Spring Back Bracket® (Pat. 9,361,873). The Spring Back Bracket® is built in Stainless Steel and includes all stainless hardware. Dimensions: Depth 1” x Height 2.5” x Width 3”.
SBB-5 now includes two double torsion springs. The second spring was added as a standard feature to accommodate the longer and heavier transducers on the market today. Another new feature is a stainless steel two prong fork. The “fork” is used to keep the top and bottom brackets together when dis-assembling and assembling the axle and springs.
Spring Back Bracket will safeguard the transducer from submerged objects by pivoting up and automatically returning to normal position once force is released, which in turn protects the transducer from underwater obstruction.
Spring Back Bracket is ideal for aluminum, fiberglass and polyethylene boats. It’s versatile to attach a transducer to the boat stern (back/transom area).
Installation instructions and hardware included in the package. Important Note: The instructions refer to the use of an “axle assembling tool” which we deem an essential tool. The tool is threaded on one end to remove and re-install the axle and springs. If your choose not to purchase this optional tool, a #2 phillips screw driver can be used to push the axle through the bracket. The axle assembling tool is highly recommended when purchasing the Spring Back Bracket.
More Features and Benefits:
* It can be used with most transom style transducers including Side Image and Structure Scan.
* Safeguard and improve the life expectancy of the transducer arm / knuckle.
* The top bracket is pre-drilled to accept a variety of transducer factory mounting hardware.
* The bottom bracket has a selection of slots and holes to fine tune the transducer position and finally lock down. Lock Down is recommended after water testing and the sweet spot has been achieved.
* Axle Assembling Tool: is a very helpful driver tool with a threaded end to remove and install the axle rod in the Spring Back Bracket. Click on choose option to order this item. When purchasing the tool with the SBB-5 it is $10.95. (if purchased separately $16.95).
* Stainless Steel Back Plate: now available for hard to reach / tight to work in areas. It can be used if a minimum clearance of 3-1/2” on one side and 6-1/2” on the other side of the Spring Back Bracket cannot be achieved. Click on choose option to order this item @ $10.95 (if purchased separately $12.95).
* Armor Plate: to protect the transducer from side to side and front to back impact. To purchase an Armor Plate, go to the Armor Plate tab to choose the correct one to suit your transducer (too many to list on this page).
* Block-HDSI: is designed specifically for Humminbird HDSI transducer # XHS-9-HDSI-180-T only will help to prevent the factory bracket from pivoting upward on the transducer-arm when struck by an underwater object. Go to Spring Back Bracket tab and click on Block-HDSI to purchase the block.
It is very important THAT YOU COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE WHEN ORDERING THIS ITEM. The information you provide will help us to assist you better and avoid a delay in shipping your order.
Proudly Designed in the USA
Thank You for Your Purchase
See More Fish ………. Catch More Fish