LB-3-RW Blank L. Bracket
L. Bracket without pre-drilled holes used on T-H Marine Manual and Pro Hi Jacker 6, 8, 10 and 12″ jack plates
Item # LB-3-RW Adapter Bracket is built in High Quality Aluminum Alloy Black powder coated and includes stainless steel hardware.
This is a Universal L. Bracket which has no pre-drilled holes so that the installer can determine where it can be drilled without interfering with sliding bolts on the side of the jack plate. For example: Pro Hi Jacker, Vance, and some older jack plates.
This L. Bracket is NOT suitable for use on Atlas Jack Plates.
Item # LB-3-RW includes spacers that can be placed between the L. Bracket and Jack Plate to space the bracket away from sliding bolts.
When ordering this item, please remember to choose one of our Transducer Shields® to match your transducer:
(1) TM-Csi to fit Humminbird® compact side image transducer # XNT 9 SI 180T
(2) TM-DI to fit Humminbird® down image transducer # XNT 9 DI T
(3) TM-HDsi to fit Humminbird® side image transducer # XHS HDSI 9 180T
(4) TS-LSS-1 to fit Lowrance® LSS1 structure scan transducer
(5) TS-LSS2-L to fit Lowrance® LSS2 structure scan transducer
(6) TS-DSi to fit Lowrance® down scan transducer
On some Skeeter Boat models, the turning chines and/or sponsons may interfere with the side viewing signal. For this reason it is necessary to attach an extension between the L. Bracket and Transducer Shield. Please add a 1.5″ extension to your order.
If you have a Bass Cat boat and your jack plate was installed by Bass Cat, please add a 1.5″ extension to your order.