Fits Humminbird® 797/798 Compact Side Image Transducer # XNT 9 SI 180T and XNT 9 QB 90 T
Transducer Not Included
Installation Instructions: TM-Csi
- Curl transducer cable to exit from left or right outlet
- Place transducer firmly into Transducer Shield™
- Install ¼-20 x 1¼ m.screw through transducer and Transducer Shield™ and tighten lock nut.
- Thread the tie strap through (4) holes in Transducer Shield™ to secure transducer cable to Transducer Shield™
- Thread two transducer straps through slots, slide Transducer Shield™ against the trolling motor skeg and tighten transducer straps securely to trollingmotor. Use zip tie to secure cable to shield.
One ¼”-20x1 1/4” machine screw
One Zip Tie
1. For trolling motor installation, two transducer straps are required and are not included in the kit.
Optional: HDTS-B stainless steel black powder coated straps @ $5.95 each
2. With additional accessories this Transducer Shield® can be installed on the side of a Jack Plate, Transom Set Back or Hole Shot Plate under a jack plate.